Walk alongside the Saco River as it rushes over the falls and enter through the front doors of your new home – welcome to Riverdam. Distinguished by its excellence in design and management, Riverdam embraces the authentic characteristics of a 19th century industrial building and enhances its unique features with the most attractive amenities of any rental community in the area.
The Riverdam Mill Complex sits on 1.13 acres in Biddeford, Maine. Originally built in 1842, it was primarily used as a textile mill and played a significant role in the community throughout much of Biddeford’s history. The architecture of the mill, extraordinarily rich in detail, is highlighted throughout the property.
Riverdam is now experiencing a rebirth with extensive renovations and the addition of brand-new, one-bedroom apartment homes.
At Riverdam, every resident enjoys:
- Thoughtfully designed interiors
- In-unit washer/dryers
- Dishwasher, electric stove & new appliances
- Exposed brick, wood beams and columns, and wood ceilings throughout most spaces
- Granite/quartz countertops
- 10-16-foot ceilings
- Access to high-speed broadband – each unit is wired individually for its own dedicated fiber network!
- LED light fixtures
- Pet-friendly rental policy
- Shared courtyard and patio space
- State-of-the-art Fitness Center with river views equipped for cardio, weight training and functional movement exercise
- Pet grooming/washing room
- Dedicated covered parking in City garage on Pearl Street
- Access to secure additional storage
- Biddeford leasing office
- Walkable access to downtown Biddeford and Amtrak transportation center
- Secure mail and package room
- Control of unit heating/cooling
- Online tenant portal to pay all living expenses in one click
- 24/7 on-call emergency maintenance
- Trash/recycling removal – no city bags!
- Elevator access
- Fresh Air Ventilation Systems ‘ERV’
- Shared rooftop deck with a built-in fire table overlooking dramatic waterfall views
- Riverfront Resident Lounge with a full bar area, fireplace & entertainment center for communal or private functions
Select apartment homes feature dramatic views of the Saco River falls, private roof decks and private patios.
And, as this community continues to undergo its transformation, Riverdam residents will soon have:
- Direct access to Biddeford’s RiverWalk